Intel IXA Sdk 2.01a

Hi!

Doing some study works at the university of Karlsruhe, I face the proble= m that most applications for the IXP1200 require using the Sdk 2.01a while= I only have access to the Sdk 2.0.1.D.

An employee from Intel proposed to ask around for the Sdk in mailing lis= ts, newsgroups and that's just what I'm doing now ;-)

So, if anyone can send me a copy, point out where I can get the latest S= dk or be of any other help, please write to either this thread or me direct= ly.

Best Regards, Fabian

Reply to
Fabian Nowak