Integrated LCD/LED display and numeric keypad

Hi Folk,

I'm going to build a control system. And I want to find a low cost integrated LED/LCD (with one or 2 line is enough) display with a numeric keypad that can connected using RS232 interface (or USB). It seems that there are many separate RS232 numeric keypad and simple LCD/LED display, but not an integrated one. Could anybody point me some if you know such product. Many thanks.

Rgds, K.Lam

Reply to
klam

Depending on your definition of low cost Look at

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

Thanks, that's the product I'm looking for. I just asked them to give me the quote, not really sure if they are expensive or not.

Reply to
klam