instruction set of ste2004s

Hi Everyone I have 96X40 lcd of barton and STE2004S as adriver. I cant resolve how to write the command words. Or maybe Idont anderstand it right... Any way the connections its good and sometimes i see sommthings on th screen but gust a line in the center...

If any one know this driver and can help me resolve this, It will b great...

My application is in C and run On 8051 (I2C).

Thanks...

Reply to
alon_r