installing GNU ARM TOOL Chain on Eclipse on a Linux Machine

Hi,

I am trying to use Eclipse on a Linux machine for ARM development, but can' get to understand how to install the arm tool chain on to Eclipse.

I am looking for docs, tutorials or direct help that will allow me configure Eclipse to compile c code for the arm processor.

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

aquibf

Atilla

I have been looking for the same thing, you may find this link useful

I ended up using a Windows platform instead using the Yagarto setup, a lot of the config is probably similar though.

Hth

Reply to
Bob

Try

They will sell you a package with Eclipse and gcc integrated for $400. You get the most up-to-date ARM gcc and support from the people who maintain the ARM port, some useful libraries, and Eclipse and gdb integration. Since you are asking such a "getting started" question in a newsgroup, it's a fair assumption that CodeSourcery will save you at least $400 worth of time.

Reply to
David Brown

Try typing into Google "eclipse arm toolchain".

--
// This is my opinion.
Reply to