installing a new Disk on chip 2000 on pc104

I am having problems installing a new M-systems disk on chip 200 (64Mb) o
the PC104). My PC104 is to run linux and i basically need to load an imag
onto the new disk on chip. I have a hard-drive connected to the pc104(usin
the old PPM-TX processor board) since the image is loaded on the harddrive
So when i try to get the pc104 to boot of the hardrive, it simply refuse
to do so. is turning out to be a pain, because when i remove the DoC, th
pc104 boots of the harddrive. So the DoC is somehow preventing the pc10
to boot of the harddrive. anyone know why?

www.EmbeddedRelated.com

Site Timeline