Inputs left floating at the very start

LED

But that's not driving LEDs. Driving pumps and motors are certainly different from flashing LEDs.

Reply to
linnix

There's no need to make mission-critical mistakes to disgruntle our customers' customers, and eventually drive our customers to take their business elsewhere. Nagging glitches are perfectly capable of having that effect in a pretty expensive extra for cars.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Well if you are going to restrict your outputs to flashing LEDs .... :)

I can certainly imagine it being a quality issue though, even with LEDs.

Robert

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Robert Adsett

My primary debugging tool is a digital oscilloscope. For you application the trigger is CPU power and the other channel is your toggle pin.

--
Thad
Reply to