Input device for signature capture?

I'm looking for suggestions on something that could capture a signature. (I can handle the electronics - just need advice on an input device.)

I'm trying to cost out building something similar to what UPS has where the recipient signs their name on a touch-sensitive surface using a plastic stylus. The material needs to be durable and (hopefully) inexpensive. It does not have to double as a display.

Thanks!

Reply to
Alan Cohen