Infineon TRICORE TC1766 example for ADC conversion??

Hello,

I just received a starterboard for the Infineon TC1766 Tricor microcontroller (Triboard). I am trying to setup the ADC converter on th micro to run some adc conversions, however there are no examples on how t configure the micro for ADC conversions. Would anyone know where I ca get an example of ADC implementation for the Tricore?? I would appreciat annyy help!!!! Thanks!!

Reply to
skysurf

Hello and welcome to the select group of TriCore programmers! :-)

The easiest way to get started with setting up the chip is to use Infineon's DAvE software (Digital Application virtual Engineer) - have a look on

. Make sure you download the DIP (support) file for the TC1766. The code this generates is compatible with the Tasking and Gnu environments - which are you using?

If you get stuck using DAvE, let me know and I can send you an example project which works.

Happy TriCoreing!

Cheers Richard _________________

--
Richard Gledhill
Embedded Design Engineer

Hello, I am working on TC1766B microcontroller, can any one send me the codes for controlling the erasing and flashing operations for TC1766B

Regards,

Gaurav Dubey

Reply to
gauravdubey4

Grab the TC1766 User Manual off Infineon's site. All you need is there (it's what I used to write a flash driver for the TC1796).

Reply to
David R Brooks