Inexpensive JTAG programmer for TMS320LF24xx?

For a small series production we are looking for an inexpensive
programmer for the tms320lf2406A. No emulation is required, just
programming the internal flash. Is anything less pricy than the XDS510
emulator on the market?

Michael Viotto

Re: Inexpensive JTAG programmer for TMS320LF24xx?
Hi!

I think TI offers a Serial Flash Programming Utility for this device
which can be downloaded from their site.

Hubs

Re: Inexpensive JTAG programmer for TMS320LF24xx?
Hi Michael. You can get hold of schematics for the Xilinx Parallel III cable
off the web (try www.xilinx.com).

The next stage is to convert your design output to a svf file (Serial Vector
Format). This format is interpreted by a software programmer, so it knows
what to do on the JTAG lines.

Have a look at some earlier posts, subject 'Program AVR via Xilinx JTag'. I
was trying to do something similar.

Hope this helps

Andy