Inexpensive JTAG programmer for TMS320LF24xx?

For a small series production we are looking for an inexpensive programmer for the tms320lf2406A. No emulation is required, just programming the internal flash. Is anything less pricy than the XDS510 emulator on the market?

Michael Viotto

Reply to
Michael Viotto

Hi!

I think TI offers a Serial Flash Programming Utility for this device which can be downloaded from their site.

Hubs

Michael Viotto wrote:

Reply to
HZ

Hi Michael. You can get hold of schematics for the Xilinx Parallel III cable off the web (try

The next stage is to convert your design output to a svf file (Serial Vector Format). This format is interpreted by a software programmer, so it knows what to do on the JTAG lines.

Have a look at some earlier posts, subject 'Program AVR via Xilinx JTag'. I was trying to do something similar.

Hope this helps

Andy

Michael Viotto wrote:

Reply to