Indian power loss, leakage?

No repeat offenders for those committing stupid acts.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

of the public no doubt. :-)

That's the ground wire. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you sure? It could be the neutral. :)

Is that thing in the left background a step ladder made from EMT?

Reply to
tm

Years ago I had a similar photo, but with a barefoot man up in the wiring, doing some splicing. I put a large caption on it saying... "things could be worse".

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I thought they filed everything out of stainless steel, by hand in India? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

At least the phases are identified (:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

How would like to die today, Phase A, Phase B or Phase c.

Reply to
hamilton