India Software Developer Conference: Learn from the Experts at Top Tech Companies (March 24 & 25, 2012 Bangalore)

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on March

24th & 25th

India Software Developer Conference 2012 which is an enterprise software developer conference designed for developers, team leads, architects and project management is back! There is no other event in India with similar opportunities for learning, networking, and tracking innovation occurring in the Java, .NET, Html5, Mobile, Agile and Architecture communities I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road, Near Diary Circle, Bangalore,

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. Please find below is the url to go through the website

Regards, Veeru

Reply to
Veeru .