Implementing the Multiple Activation of task in OSEK RTOS

hi, we are developing the OSEK RTOS according to the OSEK Standard.we already implemented the BCC1 and ECC1. now i am implementing the BCC2 and ECC2.

Bcc2 and Ecc2 supports,

1.More number of task per priority 2.Multiple Activation of Task

we just now implemented the more no of task per priority. we r in process of implementing the Multiple Activation of task.

"multiple Activation of Task" is only for Basic Stack?.

with regards, Alagusakthi

Reply to
alagusakthi