implement asp API on GoAhead WebServer ?

have anyone implement GoAhead WebServer ?? after implement GoAhead, anyone tried create new fields on asp webpages?

I want to know how can I get "default value" from nvram (or file), and after sumbit value, new value can save into nvram (or file), and return new value for asp pages, does anyone can give me same sample code or tell me how to to, thanks a lot...

Reply to
myryanlee