If you are planning to relocate to India this is for you.......

Hello:

I am Ruchi with Intelliswift. We are premier recruiters based in Bay Area with office in India. Our clients include Ebay, HP, Gap, Google, WellsFargo, Microsoft etc...... For more information about us visit

As you must know, the IT industry in India is experiencing tremendous growth. All our US based clients need senior IT professionals with some US experience to lead their teams in India. If you have been thinking about relocating to India to experience some of that magic that was part of Silicon Valley a decade ago, this might just be it!

Microsoft India is currently looking for candidates for their International Development Center (IDC) in Hyderabad. If selected you will have a direct impact on Microsoft's world-class developer tools that enable millions of developers to design, develop and test .NET applications. You will be part of the IDC Developer Tools Group, which builds software lifecycle tools.

Microsoft is organizing a recruiting event in the first week of May in the Bay Area to introduce the project to shoplifted candidates. After the introduction, there will be a few rounds of interviews and offers will be made. Here are a few reasons why you should apply for this position if you are thinking about relocating to India in 2007. Microsoft is one of the best pay masters, here and in India. =B7 You will be leading a team that will create some very cool tools. =B7 Millions of developers will use those tools - where else can you release your product to such a huge audience? =B7 Hyderabad is the place to be. =B7 Microsoft has an awesome relocation package. So here are some of the positions. Please send me your resume ASAP.

Architect Looking for an exceptionally strong architect, experienced and passionate about designing and building high quality tools for enterprise software development. Qualifications include a proven track record of designing and delivering commercially successful application lifecycle tools, a passion for building products that deliver real customer value, and deep technical problem solving skills. Nice to have experience in developing, compiler and test tools.

Program Manager The position involves gathering requirements, meeting with customers, and some level of designing, and writing specifications, requiring a strong aptitude for translating user requirements into simple, graceful solutions. The position requires knowledge of product development process and previous hands on technical experience.

Lead Software Design Engineer in test team: Looking for a Leader to define product quality, engineer excellent solutions to automate and manual test products. A minimum of three years of testing experience in the field of developer tools is must

Software Design Engineer in test team: Minimum of three years of testing experience. The job includes design, testing and delivery of key aspect of new test tool.

Software Design Engineer Minimum of three years of development experience. The job includes design, testing and delivery of key aspect of new test tool.

Lead Software Design Engineer The job includes design, development and delivery. A minimum of three years of development Lead experience.

Thanks & Regards

Ruchi Shah Intelliswift Software Inc.

510.943.5057 | snipped-for-privacy@intelliswift.com |
Ruch

Who exactly - except for Indian expatriates - is relocating to India?

Laughable bullshit. Anyone who replied to your spam would be sucked into the hive and become merely another of the thousands of worker bees churning out gigabytes of - at best - mediocre code. Or maybe they would become technical support workers running a callused finger down a flowchart to find out exactly which ineffective answer to give a caller.

You remind me that I haven't yet replied to the regular monthly "I thought you'd be interested in working for Microsoft" email in my inbox.

Reply to
larwe

I think you mean "shortlisted", but this made me laugh nearly as much as the rest of the posting.

I doubt it. It's microsoft.

Yes, and they'll curse your name forever.

This is an embedded systems newsgroup. Piss off, spammer.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "how many clever men have called the sun a fool?"
Reply to

I was planning to open a 7-11 there.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

Others are also welcome we(indians) are not the discriminating types. India is a democracy and all have equal rights unlike other pseudo democracys.

Its better than being Un-Employed and claiming benefits from the government for being un employed.

by Mediocre code you mean your people are born with Computers and they spew superior code @ the drop of a hat ? How do you explain so many NASA debacles ? Please give proof of ur superiority complex will ya ?

Or maybe

Really thats what is the idea you have of Call Centers ? you ought to know better. Electronics Engineers take this call center job just to support themselves. Have some respect for the occupation. All this talk of in-effective answers is just your excuse for losing that job to india. Serves you right for basking in your Superiorty Complex driven comfort zone.

I think M$ is better off than having such a bad mouthing fellow(nutcase) who has scant respect for any other occupation.

` Ajai Jose `

Reply to
Ajai Jose

I did not ask who is welcome, I asked who is ACTUALLY INTERESTED in moving to India. It's foolish answers like yours - where the question was not understood - that give call centers a bad name.

And why would anyone travel to India in order to become unemployed? Again, irrelevant drivel.

My mediocre (at best; and it's usually worse) code I am referring to Microsoft specifically, and not India's IT industry. Microsoft's drones in the US (and elsewhere) are turning out equally low-quality consumer crap. Actually, we all should be very grateful to MS - they have lowered consumer expectations to the point where almost anything can be justified as good code.

I'm not paid to. Please note that I am neither a US Govt employee nor an American. Again, you're spouting irrelevant piffle.

That's exactly what they do.

You're working very hard to paint a picture of India as a place where people with advanced degrees need to take menial jobs in order to support themselves. Now remind me just why a Western worker would want to relocate to this McJob paradise?

Thank you very much for demonstrating just how correct I was.

Reply to
larwe

rofl..

actually, 7-11's are a great place to learn how to shoot straight.. !!

Reply to
TheDoc

Foolish Questions derive answers (which the fool has a tuff time deciphering the answer)

you may or maynot get employment here based on ur technical competence. Looks like I stepped on some um-employed guys nerves... So ur unemployed already pardon me for not seeing that.

Whatever...u seem to be (still)born to uncle sam.

Lo behold the Supreme idiotic Superiority Complex speaketh again.

Reply to
Ajai Jose

Ajai, if I come for an interview I'd like to find a restaurant which serves a great Bombay Duck curry. Do you have a recommendation?

Reply to
Mark

Well, I am from India. I personally know people who have worked in call centers. I have also dealt with call centers both in India and in the US as a customer. In many call centers (India and US), the aim is to close a call as early as possible. Most of such call centers require their employees to stick to the flow chart. Deviating from the flow chart too often could cost your job even if the customers are satisfied.

As for engineers taking up call center jobs, at least in Bangalore, the salary offered by the call centers seems to be the primary reason. Also, while many of them have engineering degrees, I wouldn't call them engineers. A significant portion of the engineering graduates who take up call center jobs are not fit to be engineers. Not without extensive training anyway.

Have a nice day, Pradeep

--
All opinions are mine and do not represent the views or
policies of my employer.

I have used MS to do embedded products in the enterprise space, quite a few times now.

Reply to
The Real Andy

I recommend you to give the interview rather worry about the Duck.

Reply to
Ajai Jose

Actually instead of worrying about either, or the spammers like the original poster, or idiot trolls like this "Ajai" character, prospective emigrants to India should be much more worried by things like this:

Reply to
larwe