IDT 7130 Dual Port Ram help

Hello, I am interfacing IDT with 8051 controller on both sides. The left sides only writes while the right side only reads the data.

I have made the following wiring OE_ -- manually toggled by 8051 port bit r/w_ -- connected to wr_ of 8051 ce_ -- connected to rd_ of 8051 busy_ -- connected to Vcc INT_ -- connected to Vcc

I get problem when i read the data. i am not reading the same location at the same time. Instead i first write all the locations from

0000h - 03ffh .By that time the reading controller is in a delay loop I am able to read first 60 locations ,however the upper locations give wrong value .i output the vaues on hyperterminal. If i read the individual upper locations ,i can read it,so it is probably not a write problem Now if i refresh the values ,that is if i re-write the locations again after a certain delay ,the values outputted are correct.

What can be the possible problem ,is it a timming problem?? My RD_ pulse is 250nsec and CE_ pulse is 3 Microseconds.

Please help me .

Thanks, Pravin

Reply to
PravinPawar

Leave busy and INT unconnected, tie CE_ to port bit of 8051 and OE_ to rd_ of 8051...

regards

Reply to
Homer Simpson