ICD2 with MPLab 6.3 and PIC C from CCSC

Hi All,

I am developing using CCSC C and MPLab 6.3.  I
program my devices with the PIC Start Plus and
all seems to work fine, albeit a little slowly with
some of the larger PICs.

If I can improve my development cycle time with
a different programmer/solution then I would
definately look at one.

Will to ICD2 work with with both MPLab 6.3 and
CCSC C in the same way that the PIC Start Plus
does?  What is the extent of the debugging that
is offered with the ICD2 and how does that
integrate with my current development tools.

Are there any limitations to moving to the ICD2?

Many thanks,

Jason James.

Re: ICD2 with MPLab 6.3 and PIC C from CCSC

Try MPLAB 6.4.

It should if you wired your boards to support ICD 2 and since you are
debugging with it you will be able to program with it too.

This is all discussed in sections 1.6 and 1.7 of the ICD 2 User's Manual.
You  can download the latest copy from www.microchip.com along with the
latest MPLAB 6.4.

--
- Mark ->