ICD2 USB Drivers (MicroChip)

Does anyone know where on the MicroChip web site to get the ICD2 drivers?
The CD that came with the evaluation kit is defective and locks up my
Windows 2000.
Thanks

--
=====================================
"Evil Triumphs When Good Men Say Nothing"

Re: ICD2 USB Drivers (MicroChip)

Be sure to NOT have the power plugged into the ICD2 device when you plug it
into the USB port
for the first time, or when you plug it in subsequent timesl.

After you have it installed and it is enumerated in the USB device list for
your computer,
then you can plug in the power.  It is a known issue on some of the units.

--Keith Brafford
Embedded Excellence, Inc.

Site Timeline