ICD2 Driver

I am Ezekiel. I, and I am trying to download a program into the chip ( microchip pic18f4550) with window7 but could not be able to do it. One of the major problems, was that the system will be demanding for ICD2 USB driver in order to successfully carrid out.

My question is

Do anyone know how to downlaod an ICD2 USB Driver for window7 or Do anyone know the site i will visit to be able to download this driver for ICD2?

Thanks From West Ezeiel

Ezekiel west

anyone

Ezekiel west

Are the drivers not part of MPLAB?

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Actually, I am having this problem as well. I am using Windows 7 (32-bit). My ICD2 is, unfortunately, P/N 10-00319. My problem is that the Microchip W inUSB Device driver installed just fine, but the Microchip ICD2 Firmware Cl ient did not. There is this note:

"If your debug unit is numbered P/N 10-00319, you may have to repeat this p rocedure for the ?Microchip MPLAB ICD 2 Firmware Loader?.

However Windows seems to think everything is OK and refuses to install the Firmware Loader. Any hints/tips?

Reply to
GaryKato