IAR 8051 ver 7.51 Compiler

I am interested in purchasing a legitimate copy of the IAR 8051 C compiler version 7.51. I belive that IAR licenses are transferrable. This is an older version that works with some libraries that I have in my application. (I don't have source files for these).

Al Clark

Reply to
Al Clark

And it really didn't occur to you that _IAR_, rather than a USENET newsgroup, might be the correct place to ask about that?

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Hans-Bernhard Bröker wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.dfncis.de:

I have talked with IAR. I am looking for a copy that perhaps someone else no longer needs.

Al

Reply to
Al Clark

It would really be nice if IAR had a forum or even if there were a forum somewhere else for IAR products. I pefer to be able to ask other users about issues etc as well as pay the ransom necessary to get answers from IAR themelves... And their answers may take several days at times.

This newsgroup and maybe a few forums are about as close as we're going to get.

boB

Reply to
boB