I2c master routine

Who has some standard working i2c routines for me.

I want to use the ds1307 and other i2c products.

Yours Bram

Reply to
Bram van de Kerkhof

C? ASM? What processor?

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

C code for the 89c51. But most code for a 8051 processor is ok.

Bram

Reply to
Bram van de Kerkhof

Search EDN Design Ideas for my old entry on interfacing I2C EEPROMS to '51 MPU. The code is in assembly and it's very short and efficient.

Of course you are not going to sell the code without paying the royalty to it's author, are you?

Reply to
Grzegorz Mazur

Greetings Ralf Neuber

Reply to
Ralf Neuber

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:00:31 +0100, "Bram van de Kerkhof" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

Check out this page on the Philips web site:

There are application notes for several of their '51 architecture parts that have on-chip i2c.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

I have a C module that contains all necessary functions. Mail me if you're interested.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang