I2C DSP interface pxa270 problems

Hello,

I am trying to interface a CCD camera (SHARP LZ0p374f) to the pxa270. I am able to configure the interface ok, but need configure the registers to the DSP located on the ccd module. Is there a standard for these registers located on the dsp that are written to via the I2C bus? If not, does anyone have any idea where i can find the data sheets (tried Sharp)for the dsp registers ( LR38668A ) ?

Thanks Ryan Raasch

Reply to
ryan.raasch

Ok. I am able to communicate with the camera via the I2C bus, but unfortunately I do not know the registers and functionality. Is there a standard for these registers or are they unique the Sharp Camera? If unique, any ideas on where to get data sheets? Thanks.

Reply to
ryan.raasch