I want to do Ethernet interface using FPGA DE0 Board

hello every one I was searching for the ability to design Ethernet interface with TCP/IP stack using Altera FPGA board DE0 ,and I really want to know if this is possible and what additional hardware is required,and how to do it This is a hardware senior project and im dealing with FPGA for the first time

Thanks in advance

dima shawahneh