I want help!

Can anybody sujest me something like a dictionary which gives gneral information and definations of the words generally used in embeeded engineering(like CAN,Protocal,Modbus etc) ? I am new to this environment, So,I will be thenkful if somebody sujjest me something.

Reply to
kushal

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 00:26:51 -0800 (PST), I said, "Pick a card, any card" and kushal instead replied:

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

How about Google? I tried it and got this:

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
14 official architecture ports, 1000 downloads per week.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org