I need 5 independent power supplies ?

Hi all,

I need 5 independent power supplies. I can use a single transformer with 5
secondary windings but I haven't been able to find one (Vin11%5vac ok). Is
there a chip that can do the same ? Vout24%vdc, max Iout 20 mA (each).

Thanks

Re: I need 5 independent power supplies ?

Maybe we need to back it up a bit. Why do you need 5 independant power
supplies? Do the circuits need to be electrically isolated from each other?

5 secondaries is a stretch. So why is the isolation necessary?

BAJ

Re: I need 5 independent power supplies ?

Get a transformer made.

Leon

Re: I need 5 independent power supplies ?
On Fri, 14 May 2004 18:48:37 +0100, "Paul E. Bennett"

...and I can guess that your guess is wrong! :)

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com