I have problems with SCI 2378

I have been programing an EDK2378, I did a simple program using SCI i async mode, this program tx data from MCU to another computer throuhg pi

139 and 141 from edk to pc... via serial comm....(using null modem). The program is upload and run into MCU, but when i goint to see the resul on another PC, the program don't work fine... I've followed al instructions of software and harware manual.. If somebody want see the code, i'm ready to send..

I hope your help...

Eduardo Panchana

Reply to
epanchana