I am new in the world of embedded programming

hi,
   right now i am starting microcontroller 8051 programming... but i
am very new in this field .. sooo some one can guide me from where i
should get start.
Is there any tutorial available ..  ?

Re: I am new in the world of embedded programming

This document might help you.

http://www.gv.net/~mkesti/designing.pdf

                Michael
          Michael Kesti            |  "And like, one and one don't make
Re: I am new in the world of embedded programming
www.8052.com

Re: I am new in the world of embedded programming

Hi Amara,

You have a very nice name!
Have You already checked out  www.8052.com? Lots of info there. I hope it is
not .net or .org, I think it was .com, but well, if that doesn't work, try
the others.

Good luck and enjoy the programming!

Greetings,
Rene

Re: I am new in the world of embedded programming

Elektor magazine ran a tutorial a few years back.
I suppose that any book about the very basics of programming will do,
together with the documentation of the instruction set.
The first thing to do is of course, flash a LED connected to an IO port, and
maybe read an IO port.
This ensures with a minimum effort that you have mastered the toolset and
are able to download a program to the target and run it.
After that it is up to your own phantasy, supported by the wealth of
information on the Internet (why reinvent the wheel, although it is very
educational ;-)

Wim

Site Timeline