I am looking for reference design to load Real-time Linux

I am looking for reference design with Micro controller fro Real-time
Linux. I would like to develop multitask application, CLI (command line
reference) and some Network connection or serial port to make little
embedded platform. Basically to learn socket prog, and kernel
programming, please suggest me which is better reference design. Thanks
in advance.

New Micros offers ARM based microcontroller, 128K flash and 64k RAM,
ARM chip contains 18 GPIO I/O ports, also serial controller. I don't
think any Linux will fit in that ref, design.

Site Timeline