HP1630D logic analyzer

Hi,

does anybody have a manual for HP1630D seires logic analyzer (or knows for PDF link)?

thanks

Dejan

Reply to
Homer Simpson

Someone asked this a few months ago. There is a site that contains many manuals, but it doesn't back that far.

I know that there are a few people that sell older manuals.

Reply to
Al Gosselin

Hi, ebay is a good source for this kind of thing.

Reply to
CBarn24050

try the super secret agilent depository for all things electronic: ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub then do a little digging......(hint... ftp://ftp.agilent.com/pub/callpub/EOS (End Of Support) )and hunt around, I'm sure you'll find it...

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle