HP 64000 development system

I have an old HP64000 development system. Worked last time it was used (about 10 yrs ago). Before I load it into the dumpster, wanted to see if anyone had an interest. Free, just pay for shipping.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Griswold

What kind/s of emulator/s (ice) You have? Where You live? bye & TIA delo

"Mark Griswold" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com...

Reply to
delo

What media does it support? I know a computer Museum that might me interested in it if you fail to find a new home.

w..

Reply to
Walter Banks

find

Is this HP64000 system still available? I know, your original message was in 2014, but maybe ....

RikDrabs