how to use keybd_event inkeypad driver

i have develop kypad driver sucessfully in Win ce and in IST i am able to get all the interrupt .But now i do't know what to do after that .I came to know that we can use one function keybd_event() which GWES calls and do alll the processing but i want to know that as this function has 34 argument

1) is v_key 2 is hardware scan code and other not needed

now i want is in this function if i give v_key as F1 and scan code according to manual as 0x 1001 willl gwes do this mapping of v--Key and scan code by this function onluy or do i have to do something else somewhere for first mapping this key to scan code and then use it

waiting for all 's reply pls help me out

Reply to
shrinivasnh