How to test Bluetooth esco support?

Dear All,

I don't know how to test a FW that support esco or not.

and I want to download some example trace files ( catc or fts are both ok ), especially about esco.

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

An easy way to test for enhanced SCO is:

Start a data channel with a ESCO headset Open a voice (SCO) channel to the headset Attempt to start a data channel to a different device

In *that* order

If both SCO devices support ESCO, the second data channel link will be successful.

Incidentally, this is easily available information.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Ya, but I think I have to use CATC or FTS right?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Which stack are you using?

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

PeteS =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

oth

Do you mean the stack on module or PC dongle? For PC, windcomm.

For module, not sure which one, due to third party, but but sure CSR product.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Boki =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

both

be

I check it on LMP layer, but only SCO_link_req, did you see eSCO_link_req ?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Boki =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

re both

ll be

Yes, It shoud there, and has EV3 ( or 4 or 5 ) packets.

Boki.

Reply to
Boki