How to read/write QNX HD partitions from WinXP/Linux

Hello, I would need to read (and if possible write) data on HD (trought USB adapter) containing 4 partitions. Is there a tool (free) for WinXP/Linux to do it ? Partition Magic sees this HD with 4 partitions, 4Dh.4Eh,4Fh plus another one.

Thanks for any help.

Luigi

Reply to
LuisFR15

I've never used it, but Linux has support for the qnx4fs file system. I'd guess that most Linux distros have it compiled as a module.

Reply to
David Brown