how to open include file in system generator

hello........ I have one code in verilog for sigma delta ADC. In ISE it works well but when I want to open in system generator it not works.....I have included one DAC.V in ADC.V file.......so I give whole path of that file. So anyone can help to how to open include file in system generator in black box?????

Reply to
krunal