how to initialize the sdram refresh control register?

Hi all,

I have a target board with vr4131 processor and K4S561632C-75c samsung sdram, vr4131 has inbuilt sdram controller. Now i have to set the sdram control unit's refresh control register. for that formula what they have given in the vr4131 user manual is

Refresh interval = BRF(13:0) × VTClock

Calculate the setting value based on the DRAM refresh cycle count and bus access cycle (each address space/bus hold cycle) that are used. Refer to the CLKSPEEDREG register for the frequency of VTClock.

Values which i have:

VTClock =33.2Mhz Refresh cycle count= 64ms/8k =7.81usec (from sdram data sheet) bus access cycle = each address space/bus hold cycle=32 bit/241nsec

but I didn?t get the relation between Refresh cycle count and bus access cycle to calculate the refresh interval I tried division and multiplication as well. but result is irrelevant .

i need to calculate BRF value (14 bits). if any one have some idea. Please help me

Thanks in advance

Regards, Lucky

Reply to
Lucky443