how to get debug messages in nucleus os?

Hello, I'm using NucleusPlus OS for OMAP5910 based board. Code Composer Studio(CCS) is the development IDE. After some changes we have managed to bring up Nucleus on our board. But i cannot see the printfs (debug messages) in the CCS (there is no separate serial debug port, jtag has to be used). Can anybody give me any pointers on how i can enable debug messages? I am virtually new to Nucleus OS development.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards, Indro

Reply to
indro