How to download Windows CE in PXA255

Hi,

I am very new in this Embedded world.I need to install Windows CE os in PXA255.In the card USB and RS232 are available.Do anybody know which port i need to select & how to download Windows CE . I am not getting any clue.

Regards Dev

Reply to
dev

Why don't you use pre-integrated PXA255 based COM products, with built-in bootloader and Win CE images already configured ? For exemple see the CM-X255 from Compulab

Cheers, Robert

"dev" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Robert Lacoste