How to Creation of RAM ECC error in the MPC5566 controler

Hi, i am working on validation of the micro controller MPC5566.. my requirement: How to create an error in the RAM ECC ( error checking circuitry). i thinking creating error is " spoil the memory area in RAM Memory related to the ECC" But how to do it. but i know one option of doing this is using creation of error through RAM ecc error generation register..tell me another option ..

Reply to
sree