How to create ETPU micro code fault in the MPC5566 controller

Hi, i am working on validation of the micro controller MPC5566.. my requirement: How to create ETPU micro code fault .

Reply to
sree

Contact me off-line with details of exactly what you want to do. I can probably help you do what you want.

Byte Craft wrote the eTPU C compiler.

Regards

-- Walter Banks Byte Craft Limited Tel. (519) 888-6911

snipped-for-privacy@bytecraft.com

Reply to
Walter Banks

You've asked five different questions concerning how to simulate faults. Perhaps you should tell your boss that you need help.

Reply to
Jim Stewart