How to create a model of a CAN transceiver

Hi everyone! First of all I am sorry for my poor English... I'll try to be clearer than I can! I have the following problem: I want to simulate by means of Pspice an entire CAN bus with many nodes (just to have an idea about 10 nodes). Concerning the line I don't have any problem and I chose to realize it with a lumped model consisting of inductances, capacitors and resistors. The problems arose when I decided to simulate the presence of loads that listen to the bus... how can I implement them? What I want to do is to create dummy nodes (scattered along the line) that must simulate the behavior of a real transceiver such as TJA1050. To be short I would like to know if such transceiver can be simulated as a circuit made of passive components (resistors and capacitors) and, if this is not possible, I would be very glad if someone could make me show a valid alternative. Best Regards

Reply to
mike