How to connect a CAN Bus transceiver?

Microcontrollers with one CANBus interface can easily connect to a CAN
transceiver via the CANTX and CANRX pins.

However, what about microcontrollers that have only one CANRX pin, but
two CANTX pins (CANTX1 and CANTX2)? How do I hook up the CANTX pins to
one transceiver pins, or may I leave one hanging? I really don't see
the use for more than one CANTX pin if there is only one CANRX pin.

-Mike

Re: How to connect a CAN Bus transceiver?

Isn't CANTX2 just the inverted version of CANTX1? => use CANTX1 and dont
mind the CANTX2...

/Thomas

Re: How to connect a CAN Bus transceiver?

Did it occur to you that this kind of information is what those
vendors publish these strange documents called "data sheets" for?  Did
you look into the one for that particular chip you forgot to mention
here?  If not, that's a rather unexcusable offence.  So let's assume
you did.  Why do you still have to ask, then?  I.e., what exactly in
that datasheet didn't you understand?