How to choose a LCD screen?

Hello

fisrt of all, I'm french, so excuse me for my poor english

I'm a student, and in a project, I have to use a graphic LCD. Th

problem is that I don't know how choose it
The society I worked with want a "beautifull" color screen and if i
is possible with a touch panel

I know that there are screens with integrated controller like Toshib

T6963
I think that it is simpler to use such as screen

What kind of screen do you advise me

Re: How to choose a LCD screen?

I don't know beautiful ones, and those with touch panel, but this one is
cheap and coloer,

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G13752&variation=&aitem=2&mitem10 %

vax, 9000

re:How to choose a LCD screen?
Yes, Your screen is quite good. A little small but good

I shearched the datasheet, and I found it  here :

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/sony/a6802566.pd
I suppose the CXD3507GG is the controller of the screen but I don'
find the datasheet and the web, so I don't know how to use it, ca
you help me please

In fact I shearch screens composed of the controler Toshiba T696

because I kow a little how to use it, but I don't find screens wit
it, or they are too much expensive.

thank

Site Timeline