Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- David Lawson
February 22, 2005, 12:59 pm
rate this thread
I'm looking into programming the EB40A flash memory (AT49BV1614A). Does
anyone have an example of how to program this? The first megabyte contains
the boot code. The document says to write 0xaa to 0x555 etc. to enter
"product identification mode". But I'm afraid that I might overwrite part
of the boot code that is in low flash memory.
Can someone explain how this works?
- » ANN:EventStudio 2.5 - Real-time and Embedded System Design Tool
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Plug&Play solution to reach an embedded HTTP server under a router
- — Last Updated thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Amatorskie projekty mikroprocesorowe przed AVR-ami i 8051
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)