How do I start with AVR microcontroller??

Hello everyone,

I am new to avr microcontroller.Which is good online tutorial for AVR micro

Reply to
Manish

I should head over to AVR Freaks:

Lots of projects, code and info.

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

may be a good start

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Just a note:

You can access this tutorial section without registration, but some of the postings there have an attachment (documentation, source code) but without being logged in (after you have done the registration) you don't even see that there is an attachment.

Reply to
Herbert Kleebauer

avrfreaks.net has a lot of good information on starting with the AVR. For starting with development, an AVR Butterfly is a $49 development tool for programming. Here

is information on the Dragon.

Reply to
Huey

Hi Manish,

I you are new with microcontrollers, you can get more info from atmel.com and if you wold like to know about the projects then I suggest for

or

RK

Let's hope they do other things better than they form URLs http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:uaoywqh5lj8J:

*-SPACE and better than they construct HTML pages
"Failed validation, 109 errors" . .

Can't construct a proper HTML page either.

"A fatal error occurred when attempting to transcode the character encoding"

Reply to
JeffM