How do I find the datasheet of this device "TIOPA 690 3BZL9"?

It has three rows of text printed on the back, and they are "TIOPA 690
3BZL9".
I have this chip, but it was fixed to my board by some other people.

Datasheet or any description that can help me is welcome.

Re: How do I find the datasheet of this device "TIOPA 690 3BZL9"?
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:17:04 +0800, "Frank"

does it look like this http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opa690.pdf ?

Re: How do I find the datasheet of this device "TIOPA 690 3BZL9"?
What happened to the text on the front of the chip.. if its been "erased"
then you are trying to reverse engineer a design.. that will void the
warrantee :-)

Simon

Re: How do I find the datasheet of this device "TIOPA 690 3BZL9"?
[F'up2 cut down to single group --- should have been done by OP.]

And it may void all your "get out of jail free" cards, too.  Most
people consider that the more serious danger.

Re: How do I find the datasheet of this device "TIOPA 690 3BZL9"?

It stands for TI Op Amp, chip number 690.

Site Timeline