How can I use I2C IO on AMD Geode LX ( Zoom LX DB800 Dev board)

I made a simple video input device and DirectX video port application use VIP(Video input port).

but I can't running TV decoder chip.

Two control pin of TV decoder chip is connected to I2C pins in VIP block.

And I want to send some control messages to Tv decoder.

How can I send message by I2C in AMD Geode LX.

P.S.

It's OS was Created by Platform Builder 5.0 (WinCE 5.0)

And I have no Device Driver to control I2C.

Reply to
end18