How can I compile paulmon

Hi,

Paulmon2 has two assembly files, paulmon2.asm and extra.asm. I use as31 to compile paulmon2's assembly files. But each time I will get paulmon2.hex and extra.hex seperately. Then how can I compile paulmon2 into a single hex file?

By the way, how can I use as31 to compile an assembly file into .obj file?

thanks a lot. Jesse

Reply to
Jesse

it would be nice if you point to the URL where these files are located. rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

You can visit Paul Stoffregen's web page. Than you can find that wonderful project.

Reply to
Jesse

Stop and think a moment. How do you expect him to do that without a URL? I know of no worldwide URL directory.

Also, please include context in replies.

--
Read about the Sony stealthware that is a security leak, phones
home, and is generally illegal in most parts of the world.  Also

You mean you've never heard of Google? Just search for Paul Stoffregen and the first hit is his website........

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

I have copies of both .asm files for years, but wanted to know if the are still the same version. anyway what you should do I think is include the "extra.asm" in the "paulmon2.asm" with the "include" command if AS31 can handle it. That should give you one .hex file rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl