Hitop51 (hitex/keil) problem

got a problem when trying to use my DProbeHS emulator from Hitex. I
only ever seem to use it for a few weeks about once a year. This is
just the right conditions to forget everything I learnt from the
previous time.

Anyway, when I come to click on the download button (ctrl D) I get a
load error and the following messages in the HiSCRIPT Log window

LOAD OBJECT "" SYMBOLS
UNASSEMBLE C:0x0000 COUNT 32 MIXED
%path_source=".\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\lst;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware;C:\Library\CLib;"
LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" SYMBOLS
MAP VIEW
MAP REMOVE
MAP Code1 AT C:0x0000 END C:0x3BFF
LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" CODE
/+ *** Error ***
/+ Compare check failed at
/+ address 0x4E5C,
/+ fast load aborted
MAP VIEW
DUMP D:0x00 LEN 160 BYTE

any suggestions or clues as to what I haven't done correctly. Oh, UV2
generates a hex file quite happily which runs on the target hardware.

Does it mean that I have an incorrect path_source? This is one of those
situations where I need the development tool to just work, so that I
can get on with fixing the code.

Site Timeline