[Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code

Hello

I want to insert some ASM Instructions in a C Code.
I trie _ASM, __ASM, #ASM and I have always a error.

Do you have a idea for insert some ASM instructions in a C code

I used :

Hitachi Embedded Workshop
(c) 1999 Hitachi Micro Systems Europe
(c) 1999 Hitachi Ltd.

Version 1.0 (release 5)

Hitachi HEW for SH7055

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code

Don't have my manuals here but I do recall that the compiler reference
manual gives an explicit example that works fine.

Regards,
Ken Asbury

Re: [Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code
#pragma asm
#pragma endasm

works in HEW 2.1

regards,
Darcy Roberts

Re: [Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code

The manuals (for the latest release) are freely downloadable from
the Renesas website:

http://www.renesas.com/eng/products/mpumcu/tool/download/crosstool/doc/index.html#50

Steve.

Re: [Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code
crosstool/doc/index.html#50

Thanks for the update.  I've been working on other micros and had
missed the change.

Regards,
Ken

Re: [Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code
Thanks all
in fact I want to invert and copy a external  code
I convert my external code with motice.exe into a C structure
and I make a pointer function to call my external code.

: Hello
:
: I want to insert some ASM Instructions in a C Code.
: I trie _ASM, __ASM, #ASM and I have always a error.
:
: Do you have a idea for insert some ASM instructions in a C code
:
: I used :
:
: Hitachi Embedded Workshop