Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only

Hiring Jr / Sr Embedded Developer -Toronto -Apply Canada Local Candidates Only

Greetings from OXeNHaM+Satvik! Introducing myself, I am Lakshminarayana, and I am part of the OXeNHaM

+Satvik team.

Having reviewed your profile on Job Board, we believe there could be some synergies between your background and this role. In brief, the key skill set requirements are: University degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a strong emphasis on embedded system software Skills :

3 to 12 + years embedded software development experience Ability to write in assembler and C/C++ for a variety of 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers and microprocessors. Hands-on experience with analog and digital electronics.Experience with RTOSes, DSP, telephony, wired and wireless communications protocols, networking protocols, assemblers, compilers, debuggers, simulators and code inspection tools.

If you are Interested , please let me know. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this role in greater detail with you. Meanwhile, could you please send your most up-to-date resume.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Lakshminarayana Sr. Consultant, snipped-for-privacy@satvikinc.com

Reply to