Higher Studies/Research in Embedded Systems - What are the options?

I am an embedded software engineer with more than 3 years of work
experience. Now I would like to go for MS or research in embedded systems. I
am from India. I would like to persue my further studies in either USA or
Australia. What are the options available? Which university offer such
course? Which country is better for persuing research in Embedded Systems
USA or Australia both quality of study and economy wise?

Thanks,
Vikas P

Site Timeline